Danielle Kieler has significant experience in civil litigation across multiple practice areas, from pre-litigation through trial, with recent focus on complex federal civil litigation, personal injury and medical malpractice. She utilizes her litigation knowledge and experience on both the defense and plaintiff sides, to formulate individualized and effective approaches to the Firm’s clients and their needs. She believes each client is unique, and each case must be evaluated individually.
Danielle earned an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry and Cell Biology from the University of San Diego and was previously a research assistant at the Salk Institute. She graduated from California Western School of Law, where she was on the dean’s list multiple times, and earned honors in Business Law and California Civil Procedure. She is licensed to practice law in California and before the U.S. Patents & Trademark Office. Danielle is admitted to the State Bar of California and California U.S. Central and Southern District Courts.
In her spare time, Danielle enjoys volunteering, cheering on the San Diego Gulls and taking barre classes.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury/catastrophic injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Civil Litigation
- Correctional Law Defense
- Automobile and pedestrian accidents
- Employment Law
- Consumer Law
- California, 2013
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 2013
- University of California San Diego
- B.S. – 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court, Associate Member
- 2018 American Inns of Court First Place Program, Member
- Junior League of San Diego, 2018 – 2019 Special Events Treasurer